Saturday, June 22, 2013

Brief Post Surgery Update

Our sweet girl is a trooper (to say the least)!  She is doing a great job and we are forever indebted to the wonderful nurse's caring for Landry. Overall, she is doing very well in recovery.  She has had some ups and downs, but for the most part our days have been rather calm (and we thank the Lord for that).  Landry is still swollen from the procedure and some of the medications that she has been taking so we are thinking that her chest will be closed on Monday.  As for now she needs to continue peeing to get the extra fluid off.  As we receive more conclusive information tomorrow, we will be sure to post an update.  We are grateful for all of the love and encouragement that all of you have provided. Thank you!

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
-2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

  1. You two are absolutely amazing! Krista and I were visiting yesterday and I asked her, what on earth does the good Lord hope for anyone to learn from your battles and struggles, she and I both agreed you two are simply teaching us all to live by faith, what an inspiration you both are to us all! Thanks for all the beautiful updates, we continue to pray daily...God Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired by you and your family, what a sweet, BEAUTIFUL little girl you have been blessed with. My prayers continue for you all!
    - Summer Cervenka

    ReplyDelete